"A new generation wind
powered ventilator which provides superior starting torque in light breezes. Designed and
manufactured in Australia."
A NEW GENERATION IN TURBINE
SupaVent is a world first - ASA polymer vent with a vertical vane design. This provides the following
- The technology leader. Sturdy ASA polymer construction, vertical vanes and permanently
lubricated stainless steel bearings ensure long life and efficient performance.
- Attractive design. Its smooth aerodynamic profile complements almost any home.
- Performs in light breezes. The vertical vane design provides SupaVent with a superior
starting torque in light breezes.
- Won't rust or corrode. Made from ASA polymer with UV inhibition - won't chip, crack or
corrode. Unlike some metal vents, rust is never a problem.
- Available in most popular colours. SupaVent is available in Night Sky™, Woodland Grey™,
Brown, Shale Grey™, Pale Eucalypt™, Cottage Green™, Paperbark™, Surfmist®, Claypot, Headland®, Deep Ocean®,
Jasper™, Manor Red™, Ironstone™, Dune™, Bushland™. (See Colour Chart below).
- Withstands severe wind and rain. In independent laboratory trials, SupaVent withstood wind
velocities of 240km/hr and satisfied the Internation Rain Dynamic Penetration Test.
- Fits all roof types. SupaVent's "Vari-Pitch" base and flashing fits any roof type with
slopes zero to 45°. Installation is a simple matter.
- 15 Year Warranty. Twin precision stainless steel bearings enable a 15 year extended
warranty to be offered.
-COLOURS ARE SHOWN AS AN APPROXIMATE GUIDE ONLY.
® COLOUR NAMES ARE REGISTERED TRADE MARKS OF BHP STEEL LIMITED.
™ COLOUR NAMES ARE TRADE MARKS OF BHP STEEL LIMITED.
Please contact us to get a free quote. Click here for a QUOTE or to Contact us